Strinda Church was built in 1900. It is also called Moholt Church because the Moholt Cemetery surrounds the church. The consecration took place October 18th 1900. Architects were Solberg and Christensen. Carpenter O. A. Henriksen was the constructor. The costs were 33.500 Norwegian kroner.
The construction is made of wood framework. There are 500 seats inside the church.
The picture below is taken about 1910.